After the publishing the infopath form in the SharePoint, you will find a banner called “Powered by infopath form services“.
stsadm.exe -o setformserviceproperty -pn allowbranding -pv false
stsadm.exe -o setformserviceproperty -pn allowbranding -pv true
stsadm.exe -o getformserviceproperty -pn allowbranding
- Import the SharePoint MP’s
- Create an account just for the purpose of monitoring the SharePoint solution (in AD)
- Now with our new account create with only Domain User rights we can go to the SharePoint 2010 Central Administration Site
- We need to add this account into Ops Mgr RunAs Accounts for the next stage in the configuration of the SharePoint MP. I have given it this display name because it is the default name that Microsoft use in the next phase
- Move the SharePointMP.config file from “C:\Program Files (x86)\System Center Management Packs\Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Products OpsMgr 2007 MP en-us” and move it to “ C:\Program Files\System Center Management Packs”
- Then we need we need to add our SharePoint detail into the SharePointMP.config file, I left the Association Account the same but under the Machine Name. When you have entered the SharePoint Server Names then close and save the changes.
In the SharepointMP.Config file:
<Association Account="SharePoint Discovery/Monitoring Account" Type="Agent">
<Machine Name="" />
SharePoint Discovery/Monitoring Account ->This is not the account name, but the account’s display name!
Before we can go ahead and start configuring things in SharePoint, we need details of and potential changes made to eDirectory. Make sure you have or can gather all of the below before starting.
Full solution: http://www.harbar.net/articles/sp2010upsedir.aspx