If you are installing a new organ Sharepoint 2010 farm, be sure to update the other server patch level (preferably in exactly that way!). However, even if you get an error (Event ID: 2137), that need some update.
Unlike the description, is not always sufficient to psconfigui.exe running. In this case, issue the following command:
PSConfig.exe -cmd upgrade -inplace b2b -force -cmd applicationcontent -install -cmd installfeatures
You should specify C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\14\BIN directory issue 😉
Creating External Content types and by using it we have created external list we may see this error: Access denied By Business Data Connectivity…
- Open Central Administration site.
- Go to Manage service applications.
- Go to Business Connectivity Application.
- Select the External Content Type option from dropdown.
- Select Set Permissions from context menu.
- Give specific permission.
- Hit OK.