$ sudo apt-get install kali-defaults kali-root-login desktop-base mate-desktop-environment-extra mate-desktop-environment-extras
$ sudo apt-get autoremove gnome-core gnome-shell gnome-session
$ sudo apt-get install xserver-xorg xserver-xorg-core xfonts-base xinit x11-xserver-utils
$ sudo apt-get install mate-tweak mozo pluma mate-themes gnome-icon-theme lightdm
GRUB can be configured using the
/etc/default/grub file. The line
GRUB_DEFAULT=0 means that GRUB will select the first menu item to boot. Change this.
sudo update-grub command to apply your changes to GRUB’s configuration.
- Download the latest jar file
- Navigate to /usr/bin and rename burpsuite to burpsuite(old)
- Copy the jar that was just downloaded into /usr/bin
- Right-click and rename the jar to burpsuite, and Allow executing file as program
- Upon successful launch, you can delete burpsuite(old) from /usr/bin.