1. run “gpedit.msc”
2. Navigate to Computer Configuration/Administrative Templates/Network/Network Connections
3. Disable the following settings:
- Prohibit installation and configuration of Network Bridge on your DNS domain network
- Prohibit use of Internet Connection Firewall on your DNS domain network
- Prohibit use of Internet Connection Sharing on your DNS domain network
- Require domain users to elevate when setting a network’s location
4. run “regedit”
5. Navigate to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Network Connections
6. Change the following entries’ values to 1:
Stuff link: https://www.starwindsoftware.com/converter
Direct download link: https://www.starwindsoftware.com/tmplink/StarWindConverter.exe
Windows Repair Mode
StarWind V2V Converter makes migration between different hardware sets easier, supporting Windows Repair Mode during conversion to VHDX. This way the VM automatically adapts to the given hardware environment, negating any compatibility problems.
StarWind V2V Converter works with all the most commonly used VM formats: VMDK, VHD/VHDX, StarWind native IMG, QCOW. It works both ways, converting from and to any selected format, thus having better functionality than similar converters.