– Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. (0xc0000428)
– Windows requires digitally signed driver OR Digitally signed driver is required.
– Digital Signature Not Found.
– Cannot load or install an unsigned driver.
– Cannot run (execute) an unsigned software (program).
– Windows did not find a Microsoft signature associated with the software package you want to install.
Solution: Disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows:
Open “Command Prompt” in administrative mode
bcdedit /set testsigning on
Restart your computer.
(Set off to enable)