The spa303 uses the phone UI (no IVR for **** on that model), press the button below the envelope button. That would be the setup button, then go down to item 14 for factory reset, select it and ok it.
In PSTN Line / PSTN Disconnect Detection section: Disconnect Tone: 420@-30,420@-30;4(.5/.5/1+2)
Add the following to voicemail.conf:
The higher the silencethreshold, the less sensitive the silence detection stuff is. You may have to fiddle with this value a bit. When the voicemail app detects silence, it stops recording and rewinds itself to erase the silence.
- Change file extension to ‘.zip’, open it with eg. winrar
- Find the file: ‘vbaProject.bin’ (in ‘xl’ folder)
- Extract it from archive
- Open the file with a hex editor
- Find and copy the value from parameter DPB=”282A84CBA1CBA1345FCCB154E20721DE77F7D2378D0EAC90427A22021A46E9CE6F17188A”
- Save the ‘vbaProject.bin’ file
- Replace existing ‘vbaProject.bin’ file with modified one
- Change extention from ‘.zip’ back to ‘.xlsm’
- Open the excel file, the password for the VBA code will simply be ‘macro’