In publish topology, or add a new user to Lync system.
Error: Multiple pool objects found in Active Directory with the name X:X or FQDN _your_fqdn_servername_ . Ensure your deployment does not use conflicting pool information, and clean up any stale entries from deactivated pools to continue.
- Open the ADSIEDIT.MSC tool.
- Use the Select a well known Naming Context selection to choose Configuration.
- Expand the Configuration container to browse to CN=Pools,CN=RTC Service,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Contoso,DC=com.
- Select CN=Pools and view the Pool entry information in the Details pane.
- Locate and delete entries that should be listed in the Name column.