Use Lync Server 2010 Logging Tool.
You can run the Lync Server 2010 Logging Tool on the other computer by installing the Lync Server administrative tools on that computer. OCSLogger.exe is the file that runs Logging Tool, which by default is installed to %ProgramFiles%\Common Files\Microsoft Lync Server 2010\Tracing.
In order to best diagnose issues with SIP you must select the above Logging Options Components:
- S4 -> Level: All and Flags: All_Flags
- SIPStack -> Level: All and Flags: All_Flags
Start and Analyze log files.
Many problems can be the source of which is one of the possible:
If you look at the IIS logs, I see that the download of AB 401 in response status.
For me, the problem is in IIS (with a Lync server), IP number, and was coupled to the cert FQDN for Lync.
The Autodiscover service in Exchange system is not set correctly.
Set correctly, according to the system.
If you do not necessarily need the service (elsewhere), a DNS entry is sufficient:
A SRV record to EWS Exchange szerver (port 443):
If the SQL server after we install the server alias (CNAME in DNS), the server can not connect to the name.
Disable NTLM reflection protection
Create a new DWORD with the name DisableLoopbackCheck and value 1 in the registry key:
Restart the computer. Done.
This opens it for Man In The Middle attacks, not use in public machine, only for test!
Update #2: (a correct solution)
Register a SPN for the SQL Service
SetSpn -A MSSQLSvc/_fqdn_name_:1433 DOMAIN\sql_service_account
In publish topology, or add a new user to Lync system.
Error: Multiple pool objects found in Active Directory with the name X:X or FQDN _your_fqdn_servername_ . Ensure your deployment does not use conflicting pool information, and clean up any stale entries from deactivated pools to continue.
- Open the ADSIEDIT.MSC tool.
- Use the Select a well known Naming Context selection to choose Configuration.
- Expand the Configuration container to browse to CN=Pools,CN=RTC Service,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Contoso,DC=com.
- Select CN=Pools and view the Pool entry information in the Details pane.
- Locate and delete entries that should be listed in the Name column.