Fix firewall config:
The resultant error code was 80070102 when the push installation failed.
Looking at the agentinstall.log for the server in c:\Program Files\System Center Operations Manager 2007\AgentManagement\AgentLogs, this had to do with the Windows Firewall on a Windows Server 2008 server.
Little script in vbScript:
Function PictureToAD(szADSOBJ, szFileName)
Dim objUser, bytesRead, adoStreamRead
Const adTypeBinary = 1
Set adoStreamRead = CreateObject("ADODB.Stream")
adoStreamRead.Type = adTypeBinary
bytesRead = adoStreamRead.Read()
Set objUser = GetObject(szADSOBJ)
objUser.Put "thumbnailPhoto", bytesRead
After the publishing the infopath form in the SharePoint, you will find a banner called “Powered by infopath form services“.
stsadm.exe -o setformserviceproperty -pn allowbranding -pv false
stsadm.exe -o setformserviceproperty -pn allowbranding -pv true
stsadm.exe -o getformserviceproperty -pn allowbranding
Exchange 2010 EMC might fail to close with:
“You must close all dialog boxes before you can close Exchange Management Console”
- MS11-081: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: October 11, 2011 needs to be installed. This can be obtained from Windows Update. Please note that the packages for client and server OSes might be different, depending on what you need. The installation of this package is REQUIRED for proper operation of the EMC hotfix.
- In order to obtain the actual hotfix that resolves the interoperability problem with EMC, you will need to call Microsoft support and request a hotfix. The hotfix package is currently not available for public download, but can be obtained from support engineers, who can get it from internal hotfix servers. When you talk to support, the hotfix that you need to request is for the KB 2624899. Please note that this article is not publicly available at this time either.
KB direct request:
Enabled the feature “Enable Advanced Performance disk Policy” inside the HP MSA Admin tool…
Storage Driver of the ICs require the Windows Driver Framework (WDF), which was not loaded in this case. So the Storage Driver fails to load. Looking into the Registry of the VM, shows that the WDF Driver was already installed previously, but had the wrong Group relationship, so it is initialized too late…
- Press F8 during boot, and go into LastKnownGood
- Open the Registry and goto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Wdf01000
- Change ‘Group’ key from ‘base…’ to WdfLoadGroup
- Remove the Integration Components
- After reboot the VM, install the Integration Components repeat
Best ROM on WM8650 Android devices!
– Changed env_uboot files to allow for more RAM usage (12MB more is available)
– Edited some env_uboot files with fixes from the Uberoid community
– Combined init.rc and init.goldfish.rc into just ‘init.rc’
– Edited the hell out of this new init.rc!
– Stripped out some unneeded folders and files
– Combined all default.prop files as one
– Added extra modules
– Edited most of the rc.d scripts for clarity and functionality
– Altered some ppp stuff because it seems to divert to a Chinese server (crafty swines!)
– Rolled the dongle support back a bit towards v6 (many report better results with v6)
– Updated HcH’z phone support package, and trimmed it down a bit
– Added new DHCPCD stuff
– Edited the WMT scripts (mainly poweroff.sh and pm.sh)
– Updated the apns-conf.xml file with the Nexus S one
– Set wifi TX power to 30
– Modified packages to include Total Commander, and removed Opera Mini (sorry HcH, just that I prefer My Browser and wanted to strip it down!)
– Added GScript Lite, and added scripts to control the sound boost manually. (Sound boost is off on each boot, but mic is still boosted)
– Anything else different that you come across!!
Here’s the links for downloading :